10.13.2010

Hikikomori. Anyone?

So yeah. Indonesia's Indomie was.. wait. This is not the right topic.

Anyone know being hikky? Most otaku is hikky, I think. But not every otakus. I'm on of them, the hikkies.

Lol my next-chair-person stupidly told me that she got his boyfriend broke their relationship. Uh well, she told me, crying, eagerly, and sang a looooong day. She sure a nuisance, I really wanted to kick her outta the room =/ I don't really care 'bout that. That's her life, not mine. Beside I dont really understand that sorta-romance-story thingie.

She kept crying 'till the end of Geography class. I can't stand her, I really wanted to burn her D: She kept saying 'do you know how this feeling feel?' 'I still love him' 'Have you ever feel so pissed off like this' in Indonesia, and that-so-pwetty-voice. Sick, I am.

...Until she asked the last question, I started to talk.

"It's often. Often than y'think."

Yeah, for hikky like me, at least, being pissed by other is... kinda often. Not really pissed like the others do, but 'indirect pissed'. They dunno they pissed 'em, but they felt it. That's why most hikky is talkless, wear a fake mask to decoy 'em... but they're actually crying in the back, crying for some help.

That's what I feel being a hikky. Anyone can share your hikky's story life? :D

No comments: